Cosmetic Dentistry Columbia SC
The team of dentists at Carolina Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry have years of experience restoring smiles through advanced cosmetic dentistry services! Our main goal is to make each patient feel comfortable and confident with the procedure, which is why we discuss every aspect of the procedure and post-procedure care beforehand. We want you to feel knowledgable about our cosmetic dentistry techniques! Our most popular cosmetic dentistry services include Porcelain Veneers and Porcelain Crowns. To speak with one of our dentists about these procedures, feel free to give us a call at (803) 407-6511!
Dental veneers are very thin, custom made shells of tooth colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, size, or length. Porcelain veneers are a cosmetic dentistry tool that help resist stains and mimic the light reflecting properties of natural teeth.
Veneers can help fix:
- Teeth that are discolored
- Teeth that are worn down
- Teeth that are chipped or broken
- Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, have gaps between them
Porcelain veneers can help improve your oral hygiene, prevent future dental health concerns, and most importantly give you the smile that you deserve. Please contact our team of dental professionals for more information.
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped “cap” that is placed over a tooth to restore its shape and size, strength, and/or to improve its appearance. The crowns, when cemented into place, fully encase the entire visible portion of a tooth that lies at and above the gum line.
A dental crown may be needed to:
- protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay) from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn’t a lot of tooth left
- hold a dental bridge in place
- cover misshaped or severely discolored teeth
- cover a dental implant
To schedule an appointment with our team of dentists or to learn more about our cosmetic dentistry services, give us a call at (803) 407-6511 or fill out our contact form!