We are here for our patients. We will take you through the entire restorative process to ensure that you have the smile that you desire.
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped “cap” that is placed over a tooth to restore its shape and size, strength, and/or to improve its appearance. The crowns, when cemented into place, fully encase the entire visible portion of a tooth that lies at and above the gum line.
A dental crown may be needed to:
- protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay) from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn’t a lot of tooth left
- hold a dental bridge in place
- cover misshaped or severely discolored teeth
- cover a dental implant
If any of these situations apply to you please contact our team of dental professionals so we can help give you a natural and beautiful smile.
A dental bridge, bridges the gap between one or more missing teeth. A bridge is made up of two crowns for the teeth on either side of the gap.
- Restore your smile
- Restore the ability to properly chew and speak
- Maintain the shape of your face
- Distribute the forces in your bite properly by replacing missing teeth
- Prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of position
If you need more information about dental bridges or are considering getting one please contact us so we can help give you the smile you deserve.
Dental inlays and onlays are similar restoration methods, but they cover different proportions of the tooth. A dental inlay fills the space between the cusps, or rounded edges, at the center of the tooth’s surface. The dental onlay works like an inlay but covers one or more cusps or the entire biting surface of the tooth. Because of their extensive coverage, dental onlays are sometimes referred to as “partial crowns”.
Tooth Colored Fillings
To treat a cavity your dentist will remove the decayed portion of the tooth and then “fill” the area on the tooth where the decayed material was removed. Fillings are also used to repair cracked or broken teeth and teeth that have been worn down from misuse (such as from tooth grinding, clenching, and old silver fillings).
We want to help give you a natural and beautiful smile. Our fillings are custom made to match the color of your teeth and are actually bonded to tooth structure. If you are considering or are in need of a filling please contact us so we can help give you the smile you deserve.