We are trained professional that can provide exceptional care for all your teeth needs. After years of obtaining knowledge, we strive to provide our patients with comfort and understanding throughout the process. We communicate and elaborate so that you feel included in the process for all your Cosmetic Dental needs. We provide many different services that include porcelain veneers and porcelain crowns.
Dental veneers are very thin, custom made shells of tooth colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, size, or length. Porcelain veneers help resist stains and mimic the light reflecting properties of natural teeth.
Veneers can help fix:
- Teeth that are discolored
- Teeth that are worn down
- Teeth that are chipped or broken
- Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, have gaps between them
Porcelain veneers can help improve your oral hygiene, prevent future dental health concerns, and most importantly give you the smile that you deserve. Please contact our team of dental professionals for more information.
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped “cap” that is placed over a tooth to restore its shape and size, strength, and/or to improve its appearance. The crowns, when cemented into place, fully encase the entire visible portion of a tooth that lies at and above the gum line.
A dental crown may be needed to:
- protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay) from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn’t a lot of tooth left
- hold a dental bridge in place
- cover misshaped or severely discolored teeth
- cover a dental implant
If any of these situations apply to you please contact our team of dental professionals so we can help give you a natural and beautiful smile.